At Peabody House Bed and Breakfast, offering old world style, the Dashwood Bedchamber
surrounds guests with the feel of adventure and daring. Ship half hulls, oil paintings, carved mantel fireplace, custom leather chairs conjure images of voyages and new frontiers.
All in the heart of downtown Eureka Springs.
- Large suite with king bed with feather topper
- Over 300 square feet of space
- Large bathroom with double spa tub, shower and separate water closet
- Mini bar with ice box, microwave, Keurig coffee maker
- Darker, more cozy feeling than Cheshire
- Wireless internet
- Private entrance
- Personal climate control – A/C/Heat
- Ceiling fan
- Robes, towel warmer, hair dryer, pressing board & iron
- Balcony with Kennedy rockers
- Downtown for easy walking to shopping and dining
- See a more detailed amenities list here
(All time piece’s are discouraged as they prevent guests from finding true contentment and relaxation).
Double Occupancy Nightly Rate:
$129 Midweek (Monday-Thursday)
$165 Weekends, Holidays, and Festivals